Situated in the heart of the sought after town of Market Harborough we are proud to present the opportunity to purchase within this exclusive development of five unique and individually designed, exceptional townhouses positioned within in a private and secure electronic gated courtyard location.
With many interesting design and construction features the properties are finished to a very high specification which comes as standard.
Delight in the abundance of light reflected from the white interiors, whilst Jerusalem stone, limed oak floors and Portuguese marble and stone throughout conveys the high quality finish.
Video link shows plot 4 though floor finishes, doors, bathrooms etc
Sometimes you come across something a bit special…
Market Harborough boasts a range of first class shops and restaurants as well as recreational, leisure facilities and schools. Market Harborough provides easy access for the A6 with its links to Leicester and Kettering as well as access to Northampton. The A14 is within reasonable travelling distance providing east/west travel and the M1 is also close by providing north/south travel. The main line railway from Market Harborough gives access to London St. Pancras International in approximately one hour.
Its the detail that matters...
- 10 Year defects cover guarantee.
- Classic brick and slate finish offset by graphite powder coated windows and roof lights.
- Ground and first floors of block and beam construction to provide solidity and quietness between floors
- Glazed voids for natural lighting
Delight in the abundance of light reflected from the white interiors, whilst Jerusalem stone, limed oak floors and
Portuguese marble and stone throughout conveys the high quality finish.
- Bespoke crafted contemporary solid oak staircases
- Glass balustrades
- Split levels and double height for room definition and character
- Solid oak internal doors
- Imported German front doors
- Marble and stone flooring to entrance halls and cloakrooms
- Fitted Wardrobes to Bedrooms
- All plumbing work in soldered copper piping.
- Latest generation condensing gas boilers
- Smart energy meters
- Fully programmable underfloor heated throughout with remote control app
- Low energy recessed LED lighting throughout
- Smart TV and CAT5 points
- Mobile phone boosters
- Smoked graphite mirror switches and sockets
- Satellite wi-fi
- Fully fitted with lacquered gloss soft close doors & drawers
- Silestone Quartz surface and upstands
- Jerusalem Limestone floor tiles (large 900x600mm)
Miele integrated appliances to include
- Induction hob with integrated ceiling extractor remotely controlled
- Combination oven
- Fridge / Freezer
- Integrated washer / drier (by Siemens)
- Quooker combination tap (Hot/cold/mix/ boiling water)
- Villeroy and Boch bath
- Ideal Standard premium range sanitaryware.
- Back to wall toilets
- Crosswater taps / mixers
- Mirror demisters
- Heated towel rails on separate circuit for summer use
- Portuguese marble tiling featuring mosaic floors
- Full height tiling
- Motion sensor night lights
- Roof terrace off master bedroom with sliding glass doors bring the outside inside
- Courtyard in Portuguese Calcada (cobbled setts)
- Stylish landscaping
- Ambient external lighting
- Remote controlled electric gated entrance for privacy and security
- Brick construction communal barbeque
- Brick construction communal bike store
- Parking - One courtyard space and one in Talbot Yard with two additional visitor spaces.